Wednesday, August 12, 2009

worried wednesday...

Sometimes I wake up very frustrated at Life. Today is one such morning. I would have all my plans chalked out in a certain manner and Life calmly walks by and spills water over it. Life makes everything seem perfect for some time and then suddenly….capricious Life! Life doesn’t have a clue what Life wants and how and where to go. Life is as confused as I am. And no matter how hard I try, I fail to prove that Life doesn’t need the green dough. I sometimes feel it is that stash that keeps Life going, and yeah, also the satisfaction Life gets while seeing people fail; miserably! I can’t complain completely about Life. Sometimes Life shows a few grains of goodness too (very generous huh!!)

The vagaries of Life often baffle me. I can’t be frustrated at Life for long..maybe this is what ‘they’ call as ‘love’ and 'Life'.. I love Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment